The Best Pool Service!

The Best Pool Service!
Enjoy Your Pool

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Bob Lujano Disabled and a US Paralympian


Hi I'm Bob Lujano. Growing up in a small town in Kansas, I always dreamed of being an athlete and playing on competitive teams. After losing my limbs at the age of nine (9), I thought it would never happen. Fortunately, I moved to Birmingham, Alabama. Now, all of those childhood dreams are a reality. When I moved to Birmingham, I found the Lakeshore Foundation, which provides me opportunities in recreation and competitive sport. Since that time, I have participated in numerous fitness, exercise, and competitive sport opportunities which allows me to maintain a healthy active lifestyle. Lakeshore also has an Athletic Department which provides me an opportunity to play on competitive teams. For the last 15 years I have been a member of the wheelchair rugby team, where we have won five (5), United States Quad Rugby Association National Championships (USQRA). In 2003, the United States Olympic Committee
http://bit.ly/1zwiR3L

No comments:

Post a Comment